The Provincial Grand Master, Rt W Bro Graham Ives visited
Daedalus Lodge No 3843 at Sleaford Masonic Hall for their Centenary meeting
accompanied by all Officers of Provincial Lodge. A Centenary Warrant was
presented to the Lodge by the Provincial Grand Master, who also presented the Worshipful Master, Brother Bill Calder and the Wardens, Brothers Robert Chalklin and David Balicki with Centenary Jewels. Afterwards the Brethren met up with their Ladies for an excellent
Festive board held at St Georges Academy. The Lodge formed by Officers from the
Royal Naval Air Service Training Establishment stationed at Cranwell was
Consecrated on 27th April 1918.